Lessons Update 9/14/2020
The range will be closing for the season on October 18th for maintenance. Lessons will continue until that point and then move inside during the winter if we are permitted to open our indoor facility. More information on that will follow as we approach the indoor season!
Golf Instruction Programs with Head Golf Professional Chris Riley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Adult Individual Golf Lesson
- $50 per 30 minute lesson
- 5 Lesson Package $225
- $80 per 45 minute lesson
9-Hole on course playing lesson
- Includes instruction as well as greens and cart fees.
Golf Lessons with Assistant Golf Professional Mike Libby (email@example.com)
- $45 per 30 minute Lesson
- $70 per hour with Video analysis
Lessons Semi-Private for 2 People
- $35 each for 45 minute lesson
- Series of 5 45 minute lessons - $300 ($150 each)
Individual Junior Golf Lesson
- $35 / 30 minute lesson
- Series of 5 30 minute lessons - $160
- 9 hole playing lesson $120
Junior Group Programs-Summer 2021
These programs are subject to change.
Each program is $50.00 to register and $20.00/class attended. PAY AS YOU GO
Classes start the first week of May!
For any questions and to sign up, beginning April 1st, please contact Assistant Golf Professional Mike Libby
Tuesday Afternoon Program
- 2 sessions (3:00pm-4:00pm or 4:15pm-5:15pm)
- 15 player MAX
- Lessons will be held at our practice facility
Thursday Afternoon Advanced Program (at least 5 years of prior golf experience required)
- 12 player MAX
- Lessons will be help at our practice facility, simulators and on the golf course* (*based on availability)